Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 19, 2008

When did Christmas get so close

So I was hoping to write on this site as much as humanly possible. Turns out, I am very human....meaning that I've had a bit too much on my plate and haven't been able to write like I was hoping I would. Once the holidays pass, the time I'm spending preparing for them will be redirected here to this site. I really want to keep as many of Jack's memories (even the silly ones like "Jack made a funny face at Boomer today" - which actually happened today) on here. Once a year, I'll have this site professionally printed so that Jack will have all these memories written down forever.

As for the past week, I've spent it getting to know Jack and his mannerisms...which are hilarious...while watching Christmas sneak up on us super fast. I was so prepared a month ago....way ahead of schedule...and then it all came to a halt. The lack of time spent on prepping for Christmas was very well spent though...it went to spending time taking care of this adorable little guy who is sure to make the holidays super special this year.

So, I'm cutting myself some slack....I'll write as much as I can now that the Christmas cards are finally out. We've been listening to so many Christmas carols during the day that Jack probably thinks these songs are his lullabies! Ha!

we're getting in the spirit though-- just can't believe Christmas is almost here!

No comments: