Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Eat your heart out, Rudolph!



Tonight, Jack went to his very first holiday party. We went out to dinner with our friends Neal & Tara (incidentally, Jack also went to dinner at his first sports bar, BW3s tonight as well). and then headed over to Brad and Amy's house.

Every year, they throw a great holiday party, where they invite neighbors, family, friends and co-workers over. Its always a lot of fun, and this year was no different. Jack dressed up for the occasion in a reindeer outfit, given to him by Brad & Amy. Hence, the "eat your heart out, Rudolph" title to this post. He looked pretty darn cute if I may say so myself!

He did really well at the party-- I was surprised. Not only was he very cute, but he was also very well behaved (especially for being only 3 weeks old). I kept looking over at him throughout the night, thinking to myself "my, we are so lucky." And we are. This will be a holiday season that will always have a special place in our hearts.

No comments: