Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 12, 2008

Jack's first gift to mom...


Given the holidays, we'll start this post out like this:

"On the 12th day of Christmas, my dear son gave to me, 7 hours of straight sleep!"

Wowsers--- thanks Jack! I actually feel human. I'm shocked that this happened. When I woke up to Mike's alarm clock instead of you letting me know its chow time, I was stunned. The previous night, he slept for 5 1/2 hours and I thought it was a fluke. Then, this morning, I got hope that maybe, just maybe, possibly, their might be a little teeney weaney chance that Jack may be on his way to sleeping through the nights. Now, I'm pretty sure that 2 nights don't neccesarily mean a trend, but its exciting!

For now, I'll just thank Jack for the 2 nights of good sleep!

No comments: