
Santa really is going to have trouble finding little Jack! We're about to set off on our tour-- to Englewood, then Tipp City, then down to Centerville, and up to Dublin, then back home to Strongsville! It'll be fun. Unlike year's past, I really had to pack in advance this time. I'm used to packing up and running out the door all within an hour. Boy has this boy changed that! I spent most of today getting things ready for our trip tomorrow...and I caught myself smiling a lot.
I must say that I'm a bit giddy about the packing up, which I'm sure is because it means we're about to see so much of our family and celebrate Jack's first Christmas.
I can't think of a time that I've been more excited about this holiday. I've heard from other parents that this holiday seems to get "supercharged" when you have little kids. I've always loved spending it with Calvin & Cameron for this exact reason...just to see the wonder in their eyes makes it a special time. Granted, Jack won't really have the wonder in his eyes yet, but I certainly do....and a lot of the excitement for this Christmas is because of him.
No comments:
Post a Comment