In other developments, he just started forming tears when he cries. As if his crying could infiltrate my heart anymore! Kidding. When he does wimper, I check the basic neccessities and do my best to comfort him. There's also a bit of "self-settling" that I'm encouraging just a bit. I don't want him to think that crying = immediate attention, but on the other hand, he's so little, I don't want him to feel abandoned either. So, we're doing a healthy combination of both.
He's still sleeping very well at night. In fact, since he started giving the gift of sleep to me in early December, he hasn't stopped. We can pretty much count on him to sleep about 7 hours straight, which is just awesome!!! What a treat!
We just love this little guy. Every day he gets a little more alert and active...and we're getting on a pretty good consistent schedule, which we'll continue to fine tune now that we're back home from the holidays.
No comments:
Post a Comment