Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy JACK-o-lantern

Halloween is the last "First" holiday Jack will have. Kinda crazy, huh?!?! For his 1st Halloween, Jack was Tigger from Winnie the Pooh...that's T-I-double G-E-R. Not only did I fall in love with the cuddly costume, it was the closest we could get to dressing Jack up like a Bengal in Cleveland (ha!ha!).

We really did it up this year....we made Jack-o-lanterns for each of us, attended a Costume Parade at school, we watched "Its the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" about 6 times, we went Trick or Treating to a couple of houses on our street and then we went over to Hannah's house. Hannah is Jenn and Andy's daughter-- and she' is just so sweet with Jack. We had such a great time. I'm sure Jack didn't understand what all the hub-bub was about, but one day he'll understand why its such a fun holiday.

Some photos of the Fall festivities:




1 comment:

JoAnne said...

That's my little tiger! So cute.