Not sure how we come up with funny names like this, but I'm telling ya, this one's gonna stick. Its what we call pancakes. From the beginning, we've just called them "cakey-pans" when talking about them with Jack. Mike actually coined the phrase and I love it. Speaking of loving things...to say that Jack loves pancakes is an understatement. In fact, I'd say they rank right up there with peaches and pumpkin bread as his 3 favorite foods. And his favorite restaurant? That's Bob Evan's, home of the best kids meals ever. We order the 5 sand dollar pancake meal and Jack goes to town. See for yourself. Its a total blast to go for a weekend breakfast with Jack. Of course, we also have to tip really well, becuase his table ettiquette and feeding coordination aren't the best yet. He makes a mess, but boy do we have fun!

2 comments:
Yes, he can make a mess quicker than you can blink an eye. But he IS SO CUTE!!!
wish i could cook flap jacks.oops cakey-pan every day for this cute guy.
Love u
nonna g
Post a Comment