Now that we have Jack in our world, I am so thankful that most of his family is just a couple hours away and we can see them often. It was a big deal for Kevin and Collette to move their family back to Ohio, but I'm so thankful they did. We see them all the time and I love that. Granted, we don't have immediate family right in town--- that would be nice too, but I'm really glad its rather easy to see them. I guess what I'm saying is that its really great that Jack will get to spend a lot of time with his family-- especially his cousins. That's pretty cool.
This past weekend, we were in Columbus...and Jack got to spend some quality time with his "Uncle Kevins" (my brother and Mike's brother), Aunt Lette, Calvin, and Cameron. It was a lot of fun...




2 comments:
Love that picture of Calvin and Jack, Calvin looks so comfortable.
Totally agree-- I ordered extras of that one--will give you a copy once they arrive. What a fun weekend. Can we do it again tomorrow?....and the next weekend?...and the next? :)
Post a Comment