
Well, we did it! Our first week back to work for me and off to school for Jack went just great. In fact, I'm kinda surprised at how well we both seemed to thrive. Everyday, when I'd go to pick Jack up, he'd flash a big smile! It put me in the best mood. And his teachers seem to really like him. When I walked into his classroom, he was always being interacted with. One day he was sitting in one of their laps and looking at a book. Another time he was being held watching some of the older kids play. I am really happy with our choice in childcare...I mean "school."
Don't get me wrong, I'm exhausted from waking up at 5am (or earlier) 5 days in a row. But I'm even more proud of how we're all adjusting. Mike helps out in the morning and at night, its all about Jack, as we play and read and just gaze into eachother's eyes. Here's to the weekend-- I don't recall looking forward to two days at home, off from work, more!
No comments:
Post a Comment