Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Welcome Paxton

Today, I had the pleasure of holding a newborn-- a very special newborn. Our close friends, Amy & Brad, had their baby on Friday. He's absolutely beautiful! We are so happy for them. Even though Pax and Jack haven't met...I can only imagine the fun these two will have a year or so from now. I can't wait.

Holding such a little baby was wild. I couldn't believe how tiny he was. And, Paxton is just about the siz Jack was when he entered our world. I guess this puts it all in perpective. From the very beginning, everyone kept telling me "treasure every moment because it goes by so fast." It wasn't that I didn't believe them-- because I did. But it didn't sink in as much until I held Paxton at the hospital tonight. I'm so used to picking up and holding Jack. Wow, the difference a year and a half make.

Welcome Baby K.....Paxton. We are so delighted you came into our friends' worlds...and made it even brighter than it already was.

No comments: