Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dad

Today is Mike's birthday, so we made it a special day. After work (and school) we grilled out Dad's favorite food...filet, with mashed potatoes and a salad. In fact, even Jack had some of our steak. It wasn't the Pine Club, but I will admit, it was yum. Mike & Jack agreed....I think Boomer even gave it 2 paws up.

After dinner, Jack helped Dad open up his presents...well, by this I mean that Jack had a blast with the tissue paper in Mike's gift bags. Is this a foreshadowing of how his birthday is going to be?

Jack picked out some very fitting presents for his dad: A throwback Bengals shirt, Peanuts character pencils and stickers (Mike's favorite cartoon) and a Bengals light switch (which Jack threw to the ground). I gave him the remasterd Beatles CD set. I think its safe to say that Mike had a great BDay...and Jack helped make it a great day.

No comments: