....its called photography. When I was younger, my weakness would be purses or shoes, or a nice dinner and evening out. Now, its documenting the little guy in photographs! As in, I love it when its time to get photos taken of Jack. Protocol is to get photos taken at 3, 6, 9, & 12 months in the first year. I make it a point not to miss one of these "designated" professional photo times. I just love the faces, poses and expressions they are able to capture. They're priceless. He's only this little once-- and we feel so lucky to have him in our world-- so yes, I'm have a little addiction to getting him photographed. We'll have these forever :) Can you blame me?
2 comments:
And this little guy is so sweet...I love the pictures too.
Jack is a truly happy little guy and his eyes just light up when his daddy or mommy enter the room.
My fav pix is the last one with Jack in his blue jeans and cute little bare feet.
G-ma Jo
That one (and the one with him crawling) are my favorites. I'm brining your copies tomorrow! Yay! Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment