Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 3, 2009

Eyes, Nose, Ears & Throat

...Ears and throat. Eyes, Nose, Ears and Throat, Ears and Throat.."

Poor little guy. He's going to the doctor tomorrow as soon as we can get him in....but I did get in touch with the on-call nurse tonight and they called him in a prescription... His seasonal allergies (which seem to me to be all season allergies) seem to have turned into some sort of an infection. He's on eye drops for the night (And I'm hoping they're liquid gold b/c they were $59 with the Co-Pay!). And they told me to call in the morning to get him into see his pediatrician.

He's had his stuffy nose for a bit, and then came a little cough-- but they were never that bad, so I chalked it up to allergies...until I picked him up from school today with green goop in his eyes. They aren't puffy like Pink Eye (see, I'm almost a pro now :), but he's definitely got gunk coming from a number of places. I'm guessing Baby's First Sinus Infection. I've read that ironically, sinus infections show up to us as clogged nose (check), goop in eyes (check) and sometime pulling on ears (check). He doesn't have a fever though, so that's a plus.

Apparently, he somehow got my sinuses! We'll see what the doctor says once he sees him. Details to come....

Still, he's all smileys. What a champ!

No comments: