Its fitting that as January of a new year begins, Jack perfects "the Wave." He doesn't always to it on command, but he is catching on to seeing others wave. We say things like "say bye bye" or "say hi"...and sometimes he begins to start his cute wave. If he sees someone else wave, he's all in. What can I say, its super cute. I'm sure this year will bring a lot of new experiences. I can't wait for them. I wonder what 2010 has in store for us? There should be some new words for sure. I'm also pretty confident we're going to have our hands completely full with Jack being fully mobile. Judging by how fast Jack can crawl, I'm very curious to see how fast he'll be when he really figures out how to walk and run. Oh boy!
We managed to catch "a wave" on camers...
2 comments:
And a VERY happy new Year to you Jack. This year you will get to meet Greatuncle Massimo, GreatAunt Pina and aunt Francesca!!!!
love u
Nonna Gianna
(that is your neapolitan side)
Happy New Year to you Jack. This year will be filled with many new and wonderful experiences. Toddlerhood is so much fun...exploring, experimenting, learning new words, testing your abilities and learning to understand your limits. You bring so much joy into our lives!
Post a Comment