While in Maryland over Presidents Weekend, we took a little excursion. As you can see, somebody had a blast at a place called "Adventure World." This is a frontier-themed kids attraction near my parent's house. Jack discovered the bouncey house and really seemed to like it. Mike and I were both surprised about this-- quite a change from his first experience with such an inflatable. He even went down a huge blow up slide (I think this is the biggest slide he's ever been down).



2 comments:
Jack, you sure are lots of fun! I love the way he is now ready to jump into new experiences (with parental supervision). He seems to understand that Mom and Dad will only encourage him to do things that won't hurt him and he's willing to try anything once.
What a great kid.
Wow THAT look like so much FUN! Nonna would like to try some of those herself... heck, maybe all of us would!
Love u
Nonna
Post a Comment