Perhaps a career as a dentist is in Jack's future. Wouldn't it be hilarious if this actually happened?!?!? The reason I write this is because I have never seen a little kid who LOVES to brush his teeth as much as Jack does. And he brushes for a long time each time he does it. In fact, in the morning, I think he averages 2-3 different sessions of "Brusha-brusha" as we call it. The first one is after he gets dressed. Then, as we get ready to go to work and school, he is sure to join Mike & I as we brush our teeth. We make funny sounds as we brush and he thinks its hilarious.The kid has 3 toothbrushes-- and just loves to clean his teeth, which is so great. And I must say, he's super cute when he brushes. He gets so proud of himself as he climbs up on his step stool and turns the cold then the hot water on, then grabs his toothbrush. He then finds his Thomas the train tooth paste and tries to open it. This is where he needs our help, but he's got the system down. The only bad part is that he loves to keep the water running, so we're not really doing a good job conserving water with this, but we'll work on that as he gets a bit bigger.
2 comments:
I think he just enjoys anything where parent approved water-play involved.
That is GREAT to hear...
Ask nonna some day!!!
Love u
Post a Comment