Jack's Pediatrician said that he was big enough to be able to face forward in his carseat. YAY! I'm not sure who's enjoying it more...Me or Jack. Its safe to say that its fun for the both of us. He finally gets to see where we're going. And I finally get to see Jack's expressions and actions in the backseat.He has always been a good traveller, but now, he seems to enjoy it even more. He smiles and laughs and mimics me in the car. We talk more and he seems more interested in what is going on. Oh, and another advantage....he gets to stretch those long legs of his.
Somehow, this milestone is big for me. Maybe its the fact that he's in a new "big boy" carseat? I'm not sure...but he just looks so much bigger than he ever has while facing forward. See for yourself. He really is a toddler, not an infant anymore. Its pretty cool. I'm glad we were given the ok to face forward! It'll make our upcoming road trips a lot more enjoyable.
2 comments:
Those legsa re ready for basketball alraedy. Will you be as tall as i am when you are 10 (or less???)
Love u
nonna Gianna
p.s.
By the way, no back seat car driving suggestions... :):):)
you are only 14 years and 8 months away... :)
Post a Comment